Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Swing bridge

The old swing bridge
WALT - use our senses and the 5 W’s when writing

I think the bridge is in the jungle, I think because it looks like it.
I hope the bridge does not collapse when I walk across it.
I feel frightened . I wonder how old the bridge is, it looks very very  
old because of the  browny blacky old wood. I better tell the
photographer that there is a sign that says -do not enter jungle
Animals there -but the photographer does not listen and other people
follow him. When they got there they saw the wild animals, they scream
and ran. When they were running the sound got smaller and smaller and
then splash in the water went the bridge and they were stuck in the jungle
forever.

1 comment:

  1. hi Inteegra i like all of your storys no one coments on my blog because every one hates it

    ReplyDelete